Monday, November 28, 2011

Erin Wing: Creating a Print-Rich Home

Hello to the PreK + K Sharing community! I’m so honored and excited to be a part of this fabulous new blog collaboration!


I’m Erin Wing, a mom of three boys, (ages 3, 5 and 8), and a former teacher with ten years of experience in the elementary grades. I blog at www.smalltypes.com, where I share simple ideas to help parents create literacy rich homes. I began blogging as a way to exercise my "teacher brain" while home with my own kids; by finding new ways to instill in my children a love for literacy learning, and by collaborating and sharing those ideas with other parents.


I’m passionate about...
I’ll chime in here at PreK + K on those topics, and I look forward to hanging out with this amazing community of early childhood fans!

See you next month!  In the meantime, you can always find me on Pinterest.  (And sometimes on Facebook and Twitter too.)  

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you are part of this blog. You have wonderful teaching ideas and are a talented teacher. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you're part of PreK + K Sharing, Erin! I really enjoy what you share at your blog. Your literacy ideas are great, and I LOVE the artistry of your photos and creations. What fun this will be! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Carolyn and Deb! Right back atcha! What an honor to be included in this smart and talented crowd.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...